Oral health and hygiene is important to your overall wellbeing. If you found our recent blog posts about dental x-rays and porcelain veneers to be helpful resources, then these websites can help you learn more. For more dental questions, call Dental Care of Stamford at (203) 324-6171.
- Are you wondering which foods can stain your teeth? This WebMD.com slideshow gives you all the information you need.
- Many celebrities turn to veneers or other cosmetic dentistry procedures to keep their smiles perfect. Check out this gallery of photos to see some before and after shots.
- Dental x-rays are low radiation and offer a number of benefits for your oral health. Learn more in this article.
- The American Dental Association provides a helpful article about root canals.
- Good oral hygiene is essential for healthy teeth. This article from Colgate gives you the basics.